1. Purpose of the Report and Indices: The Indices and each Report generated for the Managed Portfolio Indices (the ‘MPI Series’) are produced by Enhance MPI Limited (“the Company”) for the members of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (“STEP”). Accordingly no responsibility or duty of care arising out of or in connection with the MPI Series is owed by STEP and STEP shall not be liable whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise for any loss or damage through the use of or reliance on the MPI Series.
2. The MPI Series Company is produced and provided by the Company as a free member service intended for information purposes only regarding the past performance and risk characteristics of a portfolio or portfolios and it shall serve no other purpose. Accordingly, and without limitation, the MPI Series is not intended as promotional material in any respect. The material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument.
3. The Company has expressed its own views and opinions in the MPI Series and these may change. The MPI Series is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice, or investment recommendations. Although every effort has been made by the Company to ensure that the information contained within the Report and on the MPI Indices is accurate, due to the nature of investment markets it cannot be relied on to assess the ‘future’ performance of any portfolio or series of Portfolios or Investment House.
4. Information from third parties: In producing the MPI Reports and Indices, the Company has used certain information which has been supplied to it by third parties. Although the statements of fact and data in each MPI Report have been obtained from, and are based upon, sources which the Company believes to be reliable, the Company does not guarantee its accuracy. Any such information may be incomplete or condensed.
5. Data: A copy of the data on which each MPI Report and the Indices are based is either appended to the Report or is available from the Company upon request.
The Company shall retain ownership of its methodologies and calculative processes and shall make these available to its clients and third parties at its absolute discretion.
6. Opinions: All opinions included in the MPI Report or the Indices constitute the Company’s judgement as of the date of each MPI Report and are subject to change without notice.
7. Use of the Report: All warranties, representations and conditions other than those set out expressly in this or any other agreement between the Company relating to the MPI Report or Reports or Indices, whether implied or expressed, statutory or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law is entirely at your own risk and neither the Company nor any person acting on its behalf or employees or agents, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind whether in contract, tort, or otherwise for any loss or damage that you incur resulting from the act or omission of any party involved in making the MPI Reports or Indices available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to or use of the MPI Reports, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such a cause may have been within the control of the Company.
8. No responsibility can or is accepted for error of fact or opinion. Past Performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amounts originally invested. Exchange rate changes may cause the value of any overseas investments to rise or fall.