Legal & Terms
1. Copyright All information available on this website is protected by copyright and is the property of Enhance MPI Limited, without prejudice to the copyright of third parties. No information contained on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any image, trademark, service mark, or logo of Enhance MPI Limited. In no event shall you acquire title to any software or material by downloading it, or otherwise copying it, from the website. Enhance MPI Limited reserves its rights with respect to copyright and ownership of all information available on the site and shall enforce such rights to the full extent permitted by applicable law.
2. Limitation of liability To the extent permitted by law, Enhance MPI Limited shall not be liable, including in the case of negligence, for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or related to the access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading from the website or any other site linked thereto.
3. Linked websites The website may contain links to other websites controlled or offered by third parties. Enhance MPI Limited has not reviewed any of these linked websites, and makes no representation or warranty in respect of information or material available there. In linking a third-party website to the website, Enhance MPI Limited neither assumes nor accepts any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of products or services offered on such website.
4. No offer Nothing contained on this website constitutes an offer or part offer to provide any services, other than under the terms of an agreement that accords with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Applicable law (bold) Use of the website shall be subject to Jersey law, which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the conditions of use set out above.
Enhance MPI Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to its website. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated.
The information we collect
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing forms on various sections of the website.
How we use this information
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in the relevant part of the website and for other purposes for which you give your consent.
We will not pass your data to any third party outside the firm.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) Information about your visits to and use of this website, e.g. IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of pages viewed. We may use this information in the administration of this website to improve the website’s usability and functions provided. (b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications. The use of the internet to transfer information is not secure. Whilst we do our best to maintain security within our website and to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you may transmit to us.
Transfer of information abroad and disclosure to third parties
We may, for the above-mentioned purposes, transfer your information to any office of the firm only. For the processing of your data, the firm will at all times ensure a data protection level equal to the one in the European Economic Area.
Confidentiality and security
The firm acknowledges that the information you provide may be confidential. The firm will maintain the confidentiality and protection of your information in accordance with the firm’s normal procedures and all applicable laws.
The firm has a legal obligation to ensure that your information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us in complying with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes to your information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending a written request to email@example.com.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revisions to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact email@example.com.
The information on this site is for general information purposes only and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide legal or other advice. The Enhance Group accepts no responsibility for loss that may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this site. Enhance MPI Limited is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or are linked from it.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions. Users are permitted to read the contents and make copies for their own personal use. They may also give copies (in paper or electronic form) of reasonable extracts on an occasional basis free of charge to colleagues and clients for their personal use, on terms that (i) The Enhance Group is acknowledged as the source, (ii) the text is not altered in any way and (iii) the attention of recipients is drawn to this disclaimer. All other use and copying of any of the contents of this site, whether directly or by means of a hypertext link, is prohibited unless the prior written consent of Enhance MPI Limited is obtained.