Legal & Terms
1. Copyright All information available on this website is protected by copyright and is the property of Enhance MPI Limited, without prejudice to the copyright of third parties. No information contained on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any image, trademark, service mark, or logo of Enhance MPI Limited. In no event shall you acquire title to any software or material by downloading it, or otherwise copying it, from the website. Enhance MPI Limited reserves its rights with respect to copyright and ownership of all information available on the site and shall enforce such rights to the full extent permitted by applicable law.
2. Limitation of liability To the extent permitted by law, Enhance MPI Limited shall not be liable, including in the case of negligence, for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or related to the access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading from the website or any other site linked thereto.
3. Linked websites The website may contain links to other websites controlled or offered by third parties. Enhance MPI Limited has not reviewed any of these linked websites, and makes no representation or warranty in respect of information or material available there. In linking a third-party website to the website, Enhance MPI Limited neither assumes nor accepts any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of products or services offered on such website.
4. No offer Nothing contained on this website constitutes an offer or part offer to provide any services, other than under the terms of an agreement that accords with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Applicable law (bold) Use of the website shall be subject to Jersey law, which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the conditions of use set out above.
ENHANCE PRIVACY PLEDGE
As we build on the Enhance suite of services, we are committed to the principles of respecting your privacy, keeping your personal data safe and keeping the decision as to how your information is used and shared in your hands.
Our privacy pledge:
- Enhance will only collect personal data that is useful and necessary for providing its services, improving its products, services and your experience;
- Enhance will maintain fairness and transparency at all times with regards to how we collect and process personal data at all times;
- Enhance will never sell your personal data and will only share your personal data when given your explicit consent to do so for a specific reason or where it is in our legitimate interests to utilise your data in specific circumstances;
- Enhance will never make decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling of personal data; and
- Enhance will always take the security of your personal data seriously.
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Subject to the relevant local laws, Enhance may process certain information about you if this information is necessary in order to perform our contract with you, if you give your consent, or where it is in our legitimate interests in order to provide our services to you in the most expedient manner. This personal data may include what is known as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). PII includes personal data that could personally identify you as a natural person such as your name, email, postal address or data that could be used in such a manner so that it could reasonably be linked back to you.
Enhance does not carry out automated profiling and will not make any decisions based on the automated processing of personal data.
VISITING AN ENHANCE WEBSITE
Enhance maintains one websites – www.trusteempi.com (“Site”).
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. The cookies tell us which parts of the Enhance Site you have visited so that we can ensure we provide you with information that you are interested in and make any future visits to our website simple and easy for you. The information and data collected by Enhance cookies expire after two years.
Most browsers allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on either an individual basis, or block them. You can block cookies for specific websites or for all websites, depending on your preferences.
If you are subscribed to one of Enhance’s marketing lists we may occasionally send you relevant updates. When you receive marketing emails from Enhance, we may use web beacons, customised links, or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and on which links you click, to provide you more focused e-mail communications or other information in the future.
You can stop the delivery of marketing emails from Enhance at any time by Unsubscribing/Opting Out. We include a link at the bottom of every marketing email which you can utilise to update your preferences by selecting and deselecting lists based on your personal interests, or you can unsubscribe from ALL marketing communications if you so wish. Alternatively you can make a direct request to unsubscribe by emailing the following address: email@example.com
Please note, that by unsubscribing from ALL marketing emails Enhance will proceed to remove your contact details from all mailing lists and place you on a “no mail” list. Alternatively you can update your subscription preferences to unsubscribe from certain mailing lists and remain on others that you feel are more relevant. If you wish to amend or update your subscription preferences at any time please use the link at the bottom of any Enhance marketing email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CROSS BORDER TRANSFERS AND THIRD PARTIES
Enhance may share your personal data with:
- Enhance Group, which includes any Enhance subsidiaries and affiliates part of the Enhance network of companies;
- Enhance services providers (third parties) who process information on Enhance’s behalf, including providers of information technology, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services; or,
- Other third parties where you have given your consent to the disclosure (either to Enhance or the third party).
Enhance operates in compliance with the relevant data protection laws and regulations. Enhance services providers are legally obliged to follow Enhance express instructions in respect of the use of your personal information and they must comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
In the event that Enhance transfers your personal data to countries that may not have the same level of data protection as that provided in your home country, Enhance will put a contract or other legal instruments available in place to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, or operate in accordance with your consent where you have provided instructions to us.
Enhance is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. Enhance has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Enhance ensures that all appropriate confidentiality obligations and technical and organisational security measure are in place to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data and the accidental loss or destruction of or damage to such information and data.
Only authorised Enhance employees and services providers are allowed to access the data and they are legally obliged to ensure confidentiality of this information.
The data you submit to Enhance will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by the relevant laws. When the data is no longer necessary to the purpose for which it was collected; Enhance will proceed to erase all your personal data held in its systems without undue delay.
RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Subject to the relevant laws, you have the right to know what personal data we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information you are entitled to, you may contact Enhance by email to email@example.com. Please note that for the execution of this request, you must provide us with a clear identification of yourself and the personal data you require.
Also, you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning to you. If you would like to exercise this right, you may provide Enhance with a supplementary statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Enhance does not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of the personal data provided.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If at any point you wish to withdraw your consent for Enhance holding your personal data you can contact us and request this via the following email address: email@example.com
Please note, if you wish to exercise your “right to be forgotten” we recommend that you authorise Enhance to retain your information on its “no mail” list. If you are totally removed from the system you could be legitimately and legally added back into the system at some point in the future and therefore could receive future communications from Enhance. If your data is kept on the “no mail” list you will never receive marketing communications from Enhance again, unless you change your preferences and explicitly request it.
Enhance may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory, or other government agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable laws or regulations.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
Enhance MPI Limited
2 Hill Street
Should you wish to make a complaint to the Office of the Information Commission in respect of Jersey matters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or in respect of UK matters https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Last Updated: 21 May 2018